Thursday, February 14, 2008
Baybay Shower!!
SO... The baby shower was this weekend (on Sunday) and I couldn't have been more pleased with the way things turned out :) We had LOTS of friends and family join us at the house. I felt so lucky to be surrounded by all of the amazing people that could make it. I was really suprised when Jas, despite claiming that he'd rather be boiled alive than attend my shower, arrived just in time to crash! And to start setting up and putting together all of the big gifts. The stroller took a while to figure out, but the glider chair was a piece of cake! We're still figuring out the car seat... (oh the trickery!) We must look like Earth alien newcomers prodding at that thing!!! We'll figure it out sooner or later. Right now, we just have to find a larger car to put it in. The bucket seats in my car do not accomadate child stuff... Anyhow, back to the shower, I don't think i've EVER before been surrounded by so much pink stuff without feeling like i'm being "gotten" by 'Evil Barbie'! But now that Peyton's on her way, i'm LOVING all the super cute pink things!! I got lots of adorable pink outfits and blankets and stuff!!! The shower made me THAT much more anxious to get this baby-having show on the road! 6 MORE WEEKS, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment