Thursday, February 28, 2008

36 weeks






So, I finally decided to download pictures! Here's some from the shower and the nursery. I just finished almost everything in the nursery... and that leaves me with a whopping NOTHING to occupy my time and distract me from the wait!! But -anywho- I'm feeling well-ish (kinda achey, walking [er... waddling] all sorts of slow, rediculously swollen). I'm down to working for about four hours a day. I have my hospital bag almost packed. I keep on packing my comfy lounge clothes (PJs) to wear at the hospital, then I want to wear them so they come right back out of the bag! I figure after next week I should just pack them for goods and leave it all in the bag. The diaper bag is ready. That was mildly easy- the hard part being choosing which little outfit baby Peyton will be coming home in. She's got alot of super cute clothes! I can't wait to see what she looks like! Jason and I are getting pretty excited!!

No comments: