And despite all of the pressure bestowed upon her to say "mama" and "dada", she can now say "baba". It's a start. So, Aunt Jebbid got Peyton her first Cowboys onsie. I must say it does look quite good on her =). I'm sure Peyton's dad will be aquiring a Giants alternative. He was less than thrilled Sunday morning.... MUAHahahahahaha!!!
Monday, November 3, 2008
October 2008
And despite all of the pressure bestowed upon her to say "mama" and "dada", she can now say "baba". It's a start. So, Aunt Jebbid got Peyton her first Cowboys onsie. I must say it does look quite good on her =). I'm sure Peyton's dad will be aquiring a Giants alternative. He was less than thrilled Sunday morning.... MUAHahahahahaha!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I LOVE THE OUTFIT. Averee has one, it's 12mos...well I bet it would fit now that I think about it. Oh and BOO Giants...Jason! I don't care if they won! :) Anyway, she is so stinkin' cute. Love the costume(s)! Oh and she's crawling...oh heavens no! We're still scooching...I'm not ready to baby proof!
Post a Comment